Jockey silks can take inspiration from your teams name, from your iconic places in your state or a great state yarn that your team can identify with. Remember you want your silks to be easily recognisable so you and all your friends and family can cheer you horses past the winning post.
How it Works
The competition will begin on Tuesday Feb 23 and submissions will close on the 14th of March.
Voting for your team silks will begin on March 22nd and will run for a week, ending on the 28th of March.
Your team’s winning silk design will be announced across all of our social channels on the 29th of March.
- All designs will need to be submitted via email to email@example.com. This means that all designs posted in your community groups will need to be re-submitted via the links above or at the bottom of this page.
- Designs can be sketched, digitally designed, or created using the Hylands silks designer tool.
- As an owner you will submit a concept of your design. From here TRL has the creative freedom to edit these submitted designs before selecting the final 3 from each team to be voted on as your team’s final design.
- There is to be no external wording or lettering to be used in the design. The TRL/ your team logo can be placed if you would like, however TRL will incorporate these regardless in the final designs.
- All designs will need to adhere to the regulations of the racing authorities, meaning they could still be subject to change once voted in.
- Submit your User ID when sending in your submission.
- The number of entries is UNLIMITED. You are free to enter as many designs as you wish, simply enter all of your relevant details each time you enter! The more designs you enter the more chances you have of one of yours being selected.
Submit your designs HERE.
To enter your designs into the competition you must be an owner in The Racing League. Ownership units can be purchased HERE.